The 2023 UAMS Health Little Rock Open, an Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Tour tournament, kicks off May 28 at Rebsamen Tennis Center in Little Rock and runs through June 4.
It is the 42nd time Little Rock has hosted the hardcourt men’s tennis tournament. This is the tournament’s fourth year as an ATP Challenger Tour event, the second-highest tier of tennis competition, which includes singles and doubles play. ATP Tour Overview
UAMS Health is the host of the 2023 UAMS Health Little Rock Open.
Support our patients and their families by making a gift online.
The benefactor of the tournament is the UAMS Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Bone Marrow Transplant Program. To make a donation, go to our website and type Bone Marrow Transplant Program in the designation line. Your donation will enable us to provide care for those who need it both now and in the future.
- Sunday, May 28, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (qualifying)
- Monday, May 29, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (qualifying and first round)
- Tuesday, May 30, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. (first and second round)
- Wednesday, May 31, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. (first and second round)
- Thursday, June 1, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. (round of 16)
- Friday, June 2, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. (quarterfinals and doubles semifinals)
- Saturday, June 3, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. (semifinals and doubles final)
- Sunday, June 4, 1 p.m.-3 p.m. (final)
Boys and Girls Club of Arkansas
The Rebsamen Tennis Center will host children from the Boys and Girls Club of Arkansas on May 31 from 4-5:30 p.m. for a tennis enrichment session. During the session, children will learn tennis techniques and rules from some of the tournament’s participants and volunteers. The tennis center will provide each child with a free racket.
International Day Family Tennis Clinic
There will also be an International Day family tennis clinic on June 1 at 5 p.m. It is free for everyone. No registration is required.
Become a Sponsor